NEW FACILITY PROTOCOL (practice, camp, clinics, leagues and private lessons)
Texas Tornados Training Facility and equipment have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized for the safety of our participants. We have installed sneeze screens at check-in, the pro shop and, concession areas. We will be checking temperatures before allowing people to enter the building. We are going to continue to practice social distancing, as well as follow health and safety guidelines. All balls and equipment will be sanitized between sessions, during our 15-minute dumping period. Parents are welcome to sit in their vehicles. However, we ask that parents and players do not hang out in the parking lot, between, during or after training, and clear out the parking lot as quickly as possible.
Texas Tornados Training Facility rules for re-opening the gym (June 1) after COVID-19 closure:
1. No parents, siblings, non-participants, or non-staff will be allowed in the building until at least June 15. At that time, we will re-evaluate and make a ruling.
2. All staff, players and participants MUST wash their hands before arriving at the building.
3. Enter the parking lot on Wheat Cross Dr. and drive through the large teal Porte Coche, and get your temperature taken, BEFORE exiting the vehicle. No one will be allowed in with a fever or any cold-like symptoms. You will exit the parking lot by the sand courts
4. STAFF/PLAYERS/PARTICIPANTS - ONE ENTRY & ONE EXIT - Staff, players/participants will enter and exit the building using different doors. ENTER - Teal Porte Cache glass doors and EXIT - Concession side door. Please go straight to your vehicle and exit the parking lot to make room for the next wave of participants.
5. All playing equipment needs to be on when exiting your vehicle. You may change shoes only in the building. Please limit the items that you bring in so that we may expedite getting players out on time.
6. All camp, clinic and league participants need a copy of their online registration and a signed medical release and waiver form. Anyone under 18, must have a parent or legal guardians signature.
7. All coaches and players must bring drinking water or a sports drink and may not share it with others. Our drinking fountains will not be available during this time. However, there are several vending machines around the building. Our concession stand will only be available on weekends, after June 15.
8. PLEASE continue to practice social distancing, by obeying the posted markers around the building, and wash or sanitize hands often.
9. All players and participants will be seated in designated areas at the baseline or sideline of their assigned court, 6 ft apart, until instructed otherwise by their coach or a staff member. The staff will guide you where to place their belongings, once inside the building.
10. NO touching (high fives, shaking hands, hugging, etc., until deemed safe) Hey, at least you're back in the gym!
Anyone that does not comply to these rules may be asked to vacate the building for others safety. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in keeping our players and families safe.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Texas Tornados Volleyball Club?